- RSS Channel Showcase 9971508
- RSS Channel Showcase 9799233
- RSS Channel Showcase 1949272
- RSS Channel Showcase 4320528
Articles on this Page
- 08/15/17--13:53: _37 Ways to Unleash ...
- 08/23/17--13:55: _The Most Important ...
- 08/29/17--14:17: _Who’s On Your Sales...
- 09/06/17--10:55: _12 Keys To Being a ...
- 09/12/17--14:29: _When “Sorry” Isn’t ...
- 09/19/17--14:30: _39 Things to Let Go...
- 09/26/17--13:36: _The Wrong Time to A...
- 10/04/17--14:35: _Great Thoughts on S...
- 10/12/17--16:15: _How to Boost Your F...
- 08/15/17--13:53: 37 Ways to Unleash Your Creativity
- 08/23/17--13:55: The Most Important Sales Question You’re Not Asking
- 08/29/17--14:17: Who’s On Your Sales Team?
- 09/06/17--10:55: 12 Keys To Being a Better Communicator
- 09/12/17--14:29: When “Sorry” Isn’t Good Enough
- 09/19/17--14:30: 39 Things to Let Go of to Boost Your Sales
- 09/26/17--13:36: The Wrong Time to Ask for Referrals
- 10/04/17--14:35: Great Thoughts on Sales, Business and Success IX
- 10/12/17--16:15: How to Boost Your Fourth Quarter Sales
“Be creative!” It’s an admonition you’ve heard over and over again. You’ve come across it in countless books, articles, keynote speeches, training seminars, and mentoring sessions. And the fact is, creativity is essential—in business in general and sales in particular. You have to determine your goals and come up with a plan to achieve [...]
If you’re a regular reader of this blog (You are, right? RIGHT?), you know that I’m a big fan of questions. Because if you ask your prospect enough of the right questions, they’ll tell you everything you need to know to make the sale. Yet too many salespeople don’t ask anywhere near enough questions. And [...]
The size of your sales team is obviously dependent on the size of your company. A sole proprietor is going to have a smaller sales force than an international corporation. But in either case, the sales team is not what you might think. It’s easy—and natural—to consider your sales team as being composed of your [...]
The top salespeople—and top executives—in every field are amazing communicators. They have a gift for getting their ideas across and persuading others. Except that it’s not a gift. It’s a set of learned skills that anyone can master. Here are the twelve things great communicators do that you can do as well. 1. Ask questions [...]
This is a tale of two customer service failures. And the world of difference in the way they were handled. The first occurred at a fast-casual restaurant. I won’t reveal the name—I’ll just note that it’s a place you can STOP to get WINGS. I placed my order and waited. Because their food is cooked [...]
Planes, trains, and automobiles—and boats too, now that I think about it—all have something in common: The more stuff they’re loaded down with, the harder it is for them to get going, the slower they move, and the shorter the distance they can go. You are exactly the same. The more stuff you’re loaded down [...]
In many aspects of sales, timing is key. Knowing the right time to take the right action can mean the difference between success and failure. And in no element of selling is this more true than in the process of getting referrals. Which is why it’s so surprising that so many salespeople ask for referrals [...]
There’s a lot of wisdom, insight, encouragement, and humor out there. Here’s another sampling of my favorite quips and quotes. “If you are not building value, you are losing sales.”—Laurie Brown “When starting out, don’t worry about not having enough money. Limited funds are a blessing, not a curse. Nothing encourages creative thinking in quite [...]
The fourth quarter is already upon us. Are your sales where you’d like them to be? Want to finish the year strong? Listen to my appearance on Breakthrough Radio with Michele Price. In this 35-minute-long interview, we discuss: • The biggest myths about selling in the fourth quarter • The first thing you need to [...]